The BYU–Hawaii on-campus internship (OCI) program combines sound business principles and real-world experiences for BYUH students as they collaborate with a variety of companies. Please click on the appropriate section below to learn more about participating in the OCI program.
OCIs are a WIN-WIN-WIN
OCIs are a WIN for students who can:• Test drive their future careers to see what they really want to do.
• Try out the tools that they have been learning in the classroom in a real-world setting.
• Gain real professional work experience that will highlight their skills and capabilities on their resumes and in their future job interviews.
OCIs are a WIN for companies who can:• Receive high-quality work from future professionals who are anxious to display their newfound capabilities and education.
• Obtain 40 hours of professional work for 15 weeks without having to pay anything.
• Create a network of connections with high-quality future professionals who know and understand their company and have developed a desire to work there.
OCIs are a WIN for BYU-Hawaii who can:• They assist students in transitioning from a high-quality education into future professional careers.
•They create professional networks for students with industry and career professionals who can mentor, support, and assist them in their future professional careers.
• Enhance the stature of BYUH in providing students prepared to succeed in their future jobs and careers.